
Believe it or not these are hundreds of thousands of small pieces of bamboo that we had to walk through to find barrells of hazmat, not to mention snakes, turtles and Gators oh my.

We found a few of these turtles in a debris field we were surveying for the day, and yes these turtles are alive.


Yesterday we went to a town called Bridge City. We looked at some of the damage caused by Hurricane IKE. It was welcoming to see a group of volunteers 30 to 40 cleaning up a house that needed a whole lot of work. The storm surge litterally ripped through the front of a house and gutted it all the way through to the other side.
1 comment:
Joe,
I am enjoying all the updates and pic you share. I remember when we were in Georga for A.I.T. we drove over a turtle. I made Fuzzy stop to make sure it was ok. My thought here is turtles are stong. And we should be more like them.
Post a Comment