Friday, November 7, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos

Happy 4th Birthday Joshua!
(on the 5th)



For his birthday Joshua got:


A snowstorm!

And a bicycle with training wheels!

And a helmet from G & G Bell!


And a dump truck cake!

(The yellow frosting was his favorite - he ate all around the edges of the cake until it was all gone!)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday big guy! Love your tough bike!!!

Anonymous said...

what a fun present........snow!!
looks like you had a fun birthday.........we didn't get that much snow.....lol.....our turn is coming.....love to you all........grandma Senia

Jacque said...

Happy Birthday Josh! If I were a good aunt I would have remembered to call and say happy birthday on your actual birthday. oops! Cute cake, Sarah.

Kate said...

Cute cake... Looks like he had a great day.

Deanna said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe how old he looks!