So, I started an insane project on January 1st. I decided to take a picture every single day for a year and write a little bit about each one for my scrapbook. I thought it sounded a little bit overwhelming, but it has really been amazingly fun!
Each day I find something new to document about our lives. Sometimes there are events, like birthdays, or visitors. Sometimes I find the kids doing something funny. Sometimes I take of picture of an everyday event - that won't be an everyday event forever (ie. I took a pic of Josh sitting on the counter helping me make muffins. He won't be able to do that very much longer, he is getting too big!). And sometimes I have to really stretch to come up with something for the day.
The actual scrapbook part is super simple. I found pages that hold six 4x6 photos per page, so I just have to print the picture, write a little bit, and stick them all in. I have it all set up and ready for the whole year. Here is a pic of one of the weeks:
I haven't blogged much this month, but I have taken lots of pictures. Here are some of them:
Also, my daily pictures are in an album at Walgreens.com. If any of you are interested in seeing all of the pics let me know and I will send you the link.
4 comments:
An amazing project. It will be something that will be precious in a very short time. Mom B
Yes I like the photo a day. Even if I wanted to KILL you when you first told me about it.
That is awesome. I wish I had the time.
sounds fun, but insane.
I am glad that you took some pix
of you and Joe, Ilove your page
backgroun,.......love senia
Post a Comment