Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some More Odds and Ends

Really, not much going on, but I know that you are all tired of the bedroom upgrade! Here are some odds and ends of our week:

Last week was Lehi Round-Up Week - we didn't participate in most of the activites - we were all kind of feeling lousy and lazy - but we did go to the parade on Saturday morning on Lehi's Main Street. We sat in the shade, and it was COLD! I had to go home a put on a jacket to warm up - at noon - at the end of June - in Utah. Weird! On Saturday I dropped Joe off at the airport - again. We are going to get really good at this throughout the summer. He will be gone much more than he will be home. He is in Missouri for some training this time. Maybe he will take some pictures and put them on the blog for us.

Yesterday evening we had a major thunder and lightning shower at our house for about 20 minutes. It was a great electrical storm and that really hard, sheeting rain that only happens in Utah every once in a blue moon. The boys pulled chairs up to the screen door to watch the "show" and it reminded me of the Cat in the Hat:
The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
So we sat in the house
All that cold, cold, wet day.

Kyle had football camp this week. I can't believe it's going to be football season soon!

That's about it for now - hopefully we will do something a little more exciting this weekend!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I kinda wish we had your kind of June. The heat started waaaaaay too early this year!

GRANDMA SENIA said...

IT IS FUN TO SEE HOW MUCH THE KIDS HAVE GROWN AND WHAT SWEET SMILES THEY HAVE, AND ALL THE FUN THINGS THEY ARE DOING THIS SUMMER.
I LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU