Sunday, November 21, 2010

McKaylas Turn To Blog!

Hey there! Since my mom has been very busy I have decided to do the blog. Here we go!
We went to the Goveners Day Parade were they had a lot of games like this rock climbing wall, a zipline, and a mecanical bull. It was awesome!

Kyle and Josh started swimming lessons.

Kyle and dad made a fort over Kyle's bed.

We went to the Parker cabin for a few days in October.

We went to Thanksgiving Points Corn Belly's festival with Danny and Gabby.

I made 2 quilts for charity (other one shown lower).

Josh turned 6!

He also got promoted to a yellow belt at jujitsu.

The boys started and have ended wrestling.

Here is my other quilt. The young women/men and the primary all came together and we cut flease blankets and tied quilts (thats what I am doing here).

Kyle also got promoted!

We put up a zipline at our property.

This was a fun fall and lets hope I can keep you guys updated.


*McKayla*

2 comments:

Betty said...

Thank goodness somebody posted. love you guys

grandma Senai said...

Thanks for the update, you live a fast & fun pace..........Keep this up, I love hearing about your whereabouts.............grandma Senia