Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Friday!

Oh my goodness, Friday was soo busy for me. I didn't have time to breath until after school. Here's how it went...
First of all I woke up at 4:00AM! Our wards young women have been trying to go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead every Friday morning at 4:30.

We got home at about 6:00. I went straight back to bed after that.

My mom woke me up at 7:15 and my car pool comes at 7:45 so I had 30 minutes to get dressed-eat-and get out the door.

My first class on A days (we have A days and B days, 4 classes each day) was Dance Fundamentals. My teacher for that class works for a dance workout company call Zumba. She is awesome and she teaches us a lot of the dances that they do. So first we warmed up which is like 3 different excercises, then we learned the 1st half of a new dance that we are learning. It was quick and hard. Then we did a zumba workout. The class in all was 65 minutes(not including time to get changed) and the warm ups only took about 20 of those minutes so I was tired after that class alone.

My next class is math which is a full time thing. You just keep going and going and going...   That class is 77 minutes.

In our school we have 30 minutes where you can go to any of your classes that you need to bring your grades up in you can also do something fun if you have a colored card instead of a white card. A colored card means you have over a C- in all of your classes. You would think "Well that's not too hard to get a colored card" but you would be suprised at how many people you see comng down the halls with a white card. I can tell you for a fact that I have never gotten a white card ever!
Any ways I had to take a test for P.E. because I missed it because I went to the schools honor roll party!( F.Y.I. I made the NATIONAL JR. HONORS SOCIETY! I have no clue what that means though)
So I went in and took the test, writen and physical.

Next I had lunch but I had other things to-do. I went and I voted for the 7th grae class president and stuff like that. Then I went into the drama room to turn in my packet to work in Seussical the Musical behind the scences. Then I went to the office to get my information about the NJHS and they didn't have it yet.
I finally had pizza for lunch.

Next I had a test in Spanish on how to spell #s in spanish. Then I had to do a lab in science.

After school was the Christmas Dance at school which I got into free because if you have all of your quizes in Math passed then you get a free pass, otherwise it would have been $3. That went from 2:45-4:00 and the don't let you out to get a drink or anything at all.

After that my friend Melissa Larson came over and we both wanted to just go to bed so we went into my room and just sat there listening to music for a wile which was a much deserved break.

That is how my Friday went.

*McKayla*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh to be young and full of energy, I have to go and take a nap after reading about your day.........love ya..........Grandma Senia

Laura said...

McKayla...i think my days are busy and hard, but whew! You make me tired! Thanks for giving me a lovely glimpse of you and your day. I love you!
Laura