Kyle is all about football these days. For his birthday he got to attend a 3-day football camp and he is signed up for the Lehi Youth Football League starting tomorrow night! He also got a pair of cleats and some workout clothes. He even wanted a football themed cake!
Kyle is such a good boy - he sincerely wants to do what is right, and he goes out of his way to do nice things for people. He is caring and loving and wants others to be happy. We are so blessed to have Kyle in our family! Happy Birthday Kyle! (and sorry that Sunday birthdays aren't very exciting).
Notice Josh "helping" blow out the candles? We had to relight them to give Kyle a chance to blow them out on his own!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kyle.
Love, Grandpa Bell
A wonderful aunt would've flown to see Kyle on his big day. A good aunt would have mailed him a fun gift. A nice aunt would have called Kyle to say happy big 7! An ok aunt would have mailed a card. I am lucky to just be Kyle's aunt. WE LOVE YOU!
Laura
you have done lots of fun things this summer.....I am jealous........thanks for sharing.I hope that you have a fun year at school this year........I love you all....grnadma
Post a Comment