Hi Sarah, I am awarding you a blog award because you inspire me. I just wanted to let you know how much I looked up to you when we were at BYU and would come and visit you, I learned a lot from you way back then and have become a better person because of you. I love you and I am glad we are friends/cousins!
5 comments:
I love it! Pretty sweet moves you all have!
rock on!
I love it!!
I love it, how fun, I love the music..........
Hi Sarah, I am awarding you a blog award because you inspire me. I just wanted to let you know how much I looked up to you when we were at BYU and would come and visit you, I learned a lot from you way back then and have become a better person because of you. I love you and I am glad we are friends/cousins!
Post a Comment