I can't even begin to explain how much we loved our family reunion in the Outer Banks. The beachhouse was awesome, the company was great, the weather cooperated (most of the time), the beaches, lighthouses, etc. were fascinating, and the food never ended! And, the best part is that Joe was able to join us for most of the week!
I was so sad when I woke up this morning and realized that I have to get back to real life again and that I don't have an amazing vacation to look forward to anymore. But the memories are so great! Thanks to the NC Bells for doing a great job, and to everyone else for making it a wonderful week for my family.
I have a bunch of great pictures (somebody will figure out the best way to share them, right?), but here are a few of my favorite pics from the week:
6 comments:
I can't wait to talk to you so much to talk about.
Thanks for posting pictures so soon.
Mom
I'm thinking just burning cds and sending them to everyone since the two computer wizards haven't come up with anything yet. LOVE the pics! I seriously cried when we pulled away from the beach house!
That's so great that Joe got to join you.
looks like you had so much fun, I can hardly wait to see more pix.
I am glad that Joe got to be there,this is what makes family love each other. thanks for sharing.
i miss you so already!
Post a Comment