Sunday, August 30, 2009

Piano Recital

Last Tuesday I held an end-of-summer piano recital at my house for my students. They all did so well, and I was so proud of them! I have been teaching for 8 1/2 years, and some of these students are starting their 6th year with me. I LOVE having them come to my home each week and visiting with them, sharing their lives, and watching them grow - not to mention teaching them to play an instrument that they will use for the rest of their lives! It's a very rewarding job for me - now if I could only get my OWN kids to practice!
Back Row: Taylor Tahbo, Breanne Taylor, Hannah Norton, McKenzie Harmon, Alyssa Harmon.
Front Row: Shawni Muhlestein, Bailey Tahbo, Garrison Norton, Alex Weaver (and don't those two look excited to be there?), Andrew Perkins, and Joshua Greathouse. The only one who couldn't come was Jordan Taylor - he is the quarterback of his football team and didn't want to miss his game! Go Lehi!
Now I am taking a couple of weeks off so I can go on vacation!!!!

No comments: