Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another room make-over!

This time it was McKayla's turn for a more grown-up look in her bedroom. (the pink fairies were so fun when she was 6 - but she will turn 12 in just a few months!)
I painted all the walls "Parisian Taupe" - which means tan - except one wall which is "Dreaming Blue" and the doors and trim are ultra white.
The room looks great, and she also now has a closet - so she is thrilled. I told her that she has to keep it this clean from now on!




5 comments:

Jack Bell said...

Sarah,
You are amazing.

Love, Dad

Jacque said...

Looks great! When are you coming to help me with my kids rooms?

Becky said...

Looks great! I love how you used the dry erase/magnetic boards too.

Deanna said...

Amen to all of the above - you are inspiring!

Grandma Senia said...

thanks for sharing, it is so springy and clean..........Keep it up. MCkayla is so lucky to have such a talented mom......