McKayla is in 6th grade - it's her last year of Elementary School. Her teacher is Mrs. Davis and she said she had a good day today. There aren't alot of her friends in her class this year, so she will get the opportunity to meet some new kids and make new friends.
Kyle came home from school today and said "This was the best day of my entire life!" I said, "Even better than a day at Disneyland?" He said, "Oh yeah! My class is awesome!" You gotta love that kind of enthusiasm from a 3rd grader. His teacher is Miss Rose - a first year teacher straight out of UVU - and she seems like she will be really great!
I'm so excited for my kids to start this new chapter in their lives, even though I can't really believe that summer is over!
2 comments:
my how big you kids are getting, so grown.....the floweers are beautiful.....have a great year and keep up the enthusiasm........I love all of you, (you too Josh)
That's great that they are excited about school!
Post a Comment