Sunday, August 23, 2009

What do I do with this?

So, we have family pictures coming up in a couple of weeks, right? (By the way, someone needs to make a decision on what we are all supposed to wear, because I'm getting conflicting reports.)
Well, Josh decided that he wanted to "make his hair look like he was jumping on the trampoline" - whatever that means - and took the scissors and clipped two big chunks right out of the front. How do I fix this? His hair is so light that if I cut it too short, it completely disappears, but some of it is chopped clear down to the roots. So as far as I can tell, I have two options:
1. Cut it all really short - it will look like he is bald in pictures.
2. Cut it a little shorter and try to "blend in" the missing chunks.
I hope Great Clips has a miracle worker there tomorrow. What do you think? What have you done when your kids do this? Because I know they have, or if not - I know they will! : ) By the way, we had a really great time at the Salt Lake Bees game last night. Thanks Raida for the tickets!

5 comments:

Betty said...

trim it a little and pray it grows enough that it doesn't show or maybe a baseball cap for close ups? crazy stuff

Jacque said...

That is funny! Caleb did it at christmas time. I just cut it pretty short, but his hair is not quite as blonde, and we didn't have family pictures coming up. Allyssa lost one of her front teeth last night. That looks great in pictures too! BTW....ummm....I have not heard anything about changing up the color plan for pictures....so someone let me know before I do any more shopping!

Jack Bell said...

Too funny. Who would have thought. A reverse mow hawk!

Grandma Senia said...

I agree with grandma Betty, they say there is only 2 weeks between a good and a bad hair cut..........
Good Luck.........

Deanna said...

Ha ha! Chloe got gouged in the face by a playmate the day before our family pictures. And my little niece did the same thing and cut 8 inches off! So my sister in law had to bob it. As for Josh...trim it? Also for pictures, it is my understanding that we are doing white and khaki. Is that wrong? Cuz if it is I'll be sad since I've slaved away on MAKING Chloe's dress!