
Since Mom and Dad were in Mesquite last weekend, Joe and I swiped their tickets to the BYU game and watched BYU annihilate Wyoming 44-0! They have great season tickets on the south endzone where you can see the entire field and you don't have to look into the sun.

During the third quarter when the game became predictable, we had a little rumble in the stands. The guy sitting next to me didn't agree with a call that the referees made against BYU and when the man behind him (who was listening to the commentator on the radio) tried to explain the call to him, he turned around and threw a punch at him! We couldn't believe it! We had an all-out brawl in the bleachers! Joe ended up stepping between them until security came and took them both (with their families) out of the stadium. It made a fun game even more interesting! Thanks Mom and Dad for the tickets, and keep us posted if those guys are allowed back in the stadium!

4 comments:
I can't believe there was a fight! Thanks again for letting us stay at your house last weekend, it was good seeing you even though it wasn't for very long.
I didn't think you could have unkind thoughts at byu. I would go to a byu game to see someone fight.
That sounds like a real exciting game. It is a good thing that Joe was there so that someone could keep them in line. I love your new blog look.
In the Mormon Kingdom? No, you've got to be kidding! Those Cougar fans can get vicious... :)
Post a Comment