Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy life . . .

It seems like life is crazy busy, but not with things I usually think to take pictures of. I spend 6 hours a week at football practice plus a football game each Saturday, 6 hours a week teaching piano lessons, I walk 3-5 miles every morning, volunteer at the school's take-home library every Monday morning, scrapbook at the church every Wednesday morning (a R.S. mini-enrichment activity), McKayla does volleyball twice a week, Joe and McKayla and Kyle do jujitsu twice a week, Joe works in the bishopric, I do my primary calling, McKayla has Achievement Days and school choir, plus all of the hundreds of other things that need to be done each day, like school carpool, dishes, help with homework, dinner, laundry, family scripture study, housework, check the e-mail, etc, etc, etc. It makes for a fun, full, busy life - but with few pictures! So I decided to take some:
This is me and my friend Stacy Sheely getting ready to start our morning walk. We have been walking every weekday for over two years now! Even though our bodies don't show much for it, our stress-levels are much lower!

This is the third year I have volunteered at Eaglecrest Elementary's take-home library. The first year we signed up, I only knew one of these ladies, but we became fast friends and we have sign up together each year since. We have made it a tradition to go out to lunch at least one Monday a month to Cafe Rio - Yum!About once a month I drive to Eagle Mountain to visit with my friend Anna, and to eat pizza from Village Pizza - Oh so good!

Sometimes we just eat, sometimes we talk, and sometimes we get crazy and play the Wii - this is me rockin' out on Guitar Hero. (By the way, Anna and I passed off 12 songs that day!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a good day. Better then the day's when we read recipes books. And look at feet.:)

Kate said...

Rock Band rocks. Sounds like you have been real busy. I have missed knowing what is going on in your life.

Anonymous said...

what fun, Way to go MCKayla & Kyle, it is fun to see you both learning new things, I love you, you too Josh...........grandma senia