Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to School

Even though it seems like it is still the middle of summer, school is back in session! The kids started school on Monday the 18th. They are going to Eaglecrest Elementary again this year. It's a great school and they are excited to go back. School starts at 8:00 and they get out at 2:15 so there is still plenty of time for homework and friends when they get home!
Kyle is in the 2nd grade. His teacher is Miss Chappell. This is her first year at Eaglecrest, but she has taught for 7 years. Kyle really likes Math and he is excited to play with his friends at reccess.
McKayla is in the 5th grade. Her teacher is Mr. Madruga, and he has been at Eaglecrest for years. McKayla loves math and science the most. She is a good student and is going to aim for straight As this year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that they are getting so big.
good luck at school.
keep learning and you'll go far!!
I love all of you.......grandma senia

Anonymous said...

I like it...........senia

Kate said...

Your kids are getting so big. I love your blog. I can't believe that school is in again either.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the idea of posing your kids in front of your flower bed on the first day of school?

Nice idea!

I'm glad your kids are doing well.

Love,
Grandpa Bell

Unknown said...

I found your blogspot through Allan and christy's. Wow-it's been too long since I've seen your beautiful children! I hope they love school and that you and Joshua have a lot of fun 1 on 1 time at home. Joe, you look amazing in a helicopter! I've always wanted a ride in one so I'm jealous. Our new addition is finished enough for company=come see us sometime. Love and hugs

Unknown said...

I am using Tffany's ID. Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

just testing my goggle account