
What is summer without spending some time in a cool, blue swimming pool with your friends?

I took the kids to the Soldier's Pool at Camp Williams a couple of times this week to try to cool off!

Monday, Kyle brought his friends Connor and Tanner to celebrate his birthday and we went for ice cream after.

McKayla brought Hannah Norton one day and Emily Sheely another day. This is Hannah - she lives in our neighborhood and is in McKayla's class at school.

Josh isn't really sure about the water. It takes him a long time to decide to get in, but once he does, he loves it.
2 comments:
We REALLY MISS our days at Camp William's swimming pool. I am jealous of you being to go. We don't have anything quite like it down here. I love your blog. It is very interesting and I love to keep up with you and your family.
what fun, looks like you were having a fun time.........I am glad that you are having a fun summer......grandma senia
Post a Comment