Last weekend my college roommate Camilla organized a reunion for a bunch of us who lived together and our close friends in 1993-1994. We met in Kaysville at her house for dinner and to catch up on each other's lives. I was amazed at how much we all looked and acted the same. The biggest difference was that our kids are now closer to 18 than we are! Tiffany was the only one who couldn't make it to the reunion, and we of course all missed Brandee who died of leukemia in 2000. I hope we do this again sometime - before another 14 years pass by!
Back Row: Ange Williams Barton, Anna Stephens Pierce
Front Row: Lisa Puckrin, Sarah Bell Parker, Camilla Bingham Williams, Annette Jensen McDougal?
2 comments:
How fun! That is so cool that you still keep in touch with those friends. I bet it didn't seem like that long ago when you were all together again.
that's cool, you still look so young..........senia
Post a Comment