I lost my camera last week. I had a couple of days of worry and wondering how I was ever going to fabricate the missing photos for my "picture of the day" album. Luckily, a family in our ward found the camera and returned it to me at church on Sunday (along with some choice photography that they added!). Thanks Taylor family! So now I can finally update. Here are a few things we have been up to lately:

Rock Band and dinner at the Carter's house. Joe wasn't sure he wanted to play, but once he started he liked it! Thanks Anna and family - it was a lot of fun!

Visiting Grandma & Grandpa Bell over Conference Weekend. This is Grandpa and Josh enjoying the NASCAR race between sessions.

Did I mention that I was called to be the Primary President in our ward a couple of weeks ago? I have some great counselors and secretary, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. We went to the Primary training session before conference at the Assembly Hall on Temple Square.

This is the Primary Presidency - Anne Fisher, Melissa Southwick, Tina Orton and me. We had our first big activity last week (just a week after we were put in). It was a Family Talent Show and it involved many of the families in the ward, all of the Primary children, the Young Women, the Young Men, and the Bishopric. It was an ambitious project, but it turned out really well!
Joe and McKayla did some freestyle jujitsu,

Kyle and Josh danced (breakdance style!)

and I did the chicken dance with the presidency (hence the masks).

Joe was the MC for the night - and he did "Father Abraham with the bishopric!


Coloring Easter Eggs on Saturday before Joe left for Hawaii.
4 comments:
looks like a lot of fun
lOOKS like there is never a dull moment at your house.........and what fund memories you are making........keep it up....Grnadma Senia
You will do a great job in that calling. It will be so fun. How long is Joe going to Hawaii?? I remember our first year we were married Mike had to leave before Easter and he bought me a big bunny to take his place while he was gone. Have a great week.
You are one busy person - how do you keep it together?
Post a Comment